King Camel Talisman
- King Camel Enamel Pin
- 4cm x 3cm
- Ship Worldwide
6 in stock
Pink Elephant Talisman
Heartphant Denim Tote Bag
Counterreality Three Metamorphoses Talisman Friedrich Nietzsche
- Enamel Pin, 5.1 x 3.8cm
- Camel: persistence Lion: freedom Child: creation
- Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy on self-actualization.
- A kind reminder of life's purpose and transformation
- Comes with a mini book "Three Metamorphoses"
The Three Metamorphoses story was originally written by German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. He believed that the purpose of human existence is to achieve one's full potential. To achieve that, a spirit had to go through three transformations: a camel, a lion, and a child. These talismans are made of soft enamel. The set comes with three animals and each animal represents survival, freedom, and creation. Besides a beautiful, fun decoration, the talisman brings unique values to your life and your way of being. The camel is the weight-bearing spirit. It can carry great weight and survive in the desert. “To the spirit there is much that is heavy; to the strong, carrying spirit imbued with reverence. Its strength demands what is heavy and heaviest.”
Three metamorphoses of the spirit I named for you: how the spirit became a camel, and the camel a lion, and finally a child.
— Thus Spoke Zarathustra, Friedrich Nietzsche(1844–1900)
Then you become a lion, the ruler. “Here the spirit becomes lion, it wants to hunt down its freedom and be master in its own desert.” The lion is at the top of the food chain. It wins its game by breaking the rules dictated by a higher power, which Nietzsche called “the great dragon”. The dragon can represent anything that places commands on you. “Thou shalt” is the name of the great dragon. In modern English, it means “You shall”. After you conquer the great dragon, you won’t need to say “I will” any more. However, although a lion can create freedom for itself, it is still not capable of creating new values.
The spirit then transforms into a child, the creator. “The child is innocence and forgetting, a new beginning, a game, a wheel rolling out of itself, a first movement, a sacred yes-saying.” Adults can have a lot of structures in their heads which make them do things in certain ways because they have accepted the rules and values society regarded as legitmate. A child doesn’t know much of the world. It doesn’t care about how others perceive it and it can come up with things that are totally new. Picasso once said: “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist after he grows up.”
Which of the three transformation stages are you in?
Time Machine Talisman
- Enamel Pin, 4x2.5cm
- Counterreality Classic philosophy
- Time Machine symbolises the eternal cycle of life. By properly using your imagination, your mind can travel to anytime and anywhere.
Counterreality Lizard Hat
- Lizard possesses resistance and long evolutionary history. It is also an auspicious religious symbol. Having a lizard in your life brings strength, wealth and luck.
- A delicate embroidered lizard pattern in the front.
- One size fits all.
- Counterreality Signature design.
- A unique gift for your friends and important others.
“On My Way” Talisman
- Enamel Pin Badges
- 4cm x3.8cm
- Counterreality Iconic Design: Carrying the "On My Way" Talisman, ensuring a strong heart and confident steps forward without hesitation.
There are no reviews yet.